Friday 12 September 2014

My Cd wishlist

Hiya everyone and happy Friday :) 
Just saying, this took me FOREVER 
Yesterday Lena did her Christmas wishlist so I thought I would write mine, however my wishlist so far just contains Cd's as I have decided to stock up as I mainly listen to music on itunes which I have downloaded or on spotify. There are many Cds that I have loved for quite a while so I will do a sentence or two about each one.


-A fever you can't sweat out - Panic! At the disco - I fell in love with Panic! When I heard their newest album so I have listened to all their music and I love them

-Vices and virtues - Panic! At the disco - 'The ballad of Mona Lisa' Is one of my favorite Panic! songs so naturally I will get the whole album ( I love all the other songs too)

-Pretty. Odd - Panic! At the disco- So yeah I am getting all the panic! cds I dont already have although I doubt I will get them all. Yeah I love this one too

-Riot - Paramore- My favourite paramore album. I really got into this one after Hayley Williams did that song with B.o.b. This is my favorite Paramore album and I do have it on my itunes

-Brand new eyes - Paramore- I don't know if I have this one or not. If I end up having two copies I will give one to a friend for a present as this is a great album

-Three cheers for sweet revenge - My Chemical Romance - ' I'm not okay - I promise' was the first mcr song I listened to and I loved it however I must have been about 6 and didn't remember the band but I rediscovered mcr in about 2010.

-Welcome to the black parade - My Chemical Romance- My fave Mcr album I love 'welcome to the black parade' and all the other songs too

-Danger days. The life of fabulous killjoys - My Chemical Romance - The first Mcr album I properly got into. I remeber hearing 'Na Na Na' on sims 3 so I know the sims 3 version too.

-May death never stop you- My Chemical Romance -  So I wan't going to get this album due to it being a sort of compilation but I love 'Fake your death' so why not

-Hesitant Alien - Gerard way - I am still holding onto hope that mcr will get back together but in the mean time this is a great album. I think the songs are different to the mcr sound yet similar ( I know that doesn't make much sense

-Black veil brides - Black veil brides - Their new album comes out in October and I cannot wait, I love the black veil brides they are one of my favorite bands and I am probably going to get this as soon as it comes out ( but just in case)

-Kids in the street- The all american rejects -  I love every song on this album especially 'beekeepers daughter'. I really like the all american rejects and this is a great album

-The all american rejects- The all american rejects - 'Swing swing' Is another All american rejects song that gets me every time . I love all the albums

-Move along- The all american rejects - Move along by all american rejects is one song that I listen to everyday, it is like me in a song and I adore it.

-When the world comes down- The all american rejects -  This album has 'Gives yu hell' on and whenever I introduce 'The all american rejects' to any of my friends they all know this song

-Sonic Highways- Foo fighters - I love the foo fighters and cannot wait for their new album, I have all the others and I adore 'the colour and the shape' ( 'Hey! johnny park' intro is amazing)

-Hybrid theory - Linkin park -  So I am not really a fan of other Linkin park albums and also I grew up watching the official rock chart and I surprisingly know all the words to a few of these songs

-Suicide season - Bring me the horizon- So I got into Bmth and sepiternal over the summer and I really like this album too

-Wierd kids- We are the in crowd- 'Best thing that never happened' Is one of my favorite songs and I listen to it all the time.

-Best intentions - We are the in crowd - I love bands with a female singer, I mean it is good to have an awesome band with a female in as I find there are little that I like.

-Cavalier youth - You me at six- So I sort of only liked certain 'You me at six' songs but I like a lot on this album so I thought why not?

-Selfish machines- Pierce the veil - So I kind of had an on and off like with Pierce the veil, I like their hevier songs and I sort of started liking them because of king for a day, this is my favorite album by them.

Woah thats a lot and they are only the albums I really would like, I was going to add the mainstream coldplay albums ( viva la vida to present ) and a few more . I will leave it with these few ... Lot.

103 days
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment